Beginning of another week
OXM and PSM UK were allowed to play a version of GTA IV and of course they wrote previews to tell the world what they think.
Here we go with the new information from these magazines:
- There is very much traffic on the streets, the way you aspect it from New York!
- You can buy and eat hot-dogs to enhance your life energy, but if you destroy his dtanding he won't sell you anything
- There will be an Ice-Cream wagon caled Cherry Popper (like Mr. Whoopee from GTA Vice City)
- Niko is able to call Little Jacob at any time.
- Girlfriends have the same meaning and functionality like in San Andreas.
- There will be a motor cycle called Hellfury that looks like a chopper
- In Algonqiun will be a safehouse where you also can also save cars.
- on ATMs Niko can check his bank balance.
- Pedestrians can talk about thousends of things
- You begin they game in the position of an immigrant.
- There are hundrets of characters!
- Former problems with the PS3 version of the game have been fixed.
- When Niko walks over a dead body, it moves correctly.
- Bullets can destroy walls..
- A cut in the face is enough to kill a man..
- You can call the firefighters over 911.
Back to the news overview