In order to run GTA 5 script mods, you need to install Alexander Blade's SCRIPT HOOK V (Download). Script hook is the library that allows to use GTA V script native functions in custom *.asi plugins.
- Download the recent version of SCRIPT HOOK V: Download
- Copy ScriptHookV.dll and dsound.dll to GTA V's main folder, i.e. where GTA5.exe is located..
- The package also includes a sample script: The Native Trainer. In order to install this script as well, copy NativeTrainer.asi to the game's main folder.
Supported Versions (Effective 29.04.2015):
Controls Native Trainer:
- F4: Activate
- NUM2/8/4/6: Navigate thru the menus and lists (numlock must be on)
- NUM5: Select
- NUM0/BACKSPACE/F4: Back
- NUM9/3: Use vehicle boost when active
- NUM+: Use vehicle rockets when active
Further information are available here.