Possibly the best-yet-most-fierce-looking truck to ever hit the big screen, the Cerberus Hound is the deadliest of them all. Be it the rustic paintwork, the terrifying horn, or the repeated warning sides on her hauling ass,
the Hound will terrify the local citizens of Blaine County.
MTL Cerberus 300 Hound and Classic Tanker Trailer by Monkeypolice188
A rusty variant of the MTL Cerberus 300 featuring an exclusive 40's style Tanker Trailer. Based on the infamous "Duel" Peterbilt 351.
---- Features ----
- Dirt mapping.
- Breakable glass and glass shards.
- Liveries (templates included in the archive).
---- Change Log ----
---- Installation ----
1. Start OpenIV.
2. Navigate to the 'mods' folder or create it in the GTA V folder if you don't have it.
3. Navigate to or create the file path "update\x64\dlcpacks" within the mods folder:
4. Copy the 'dcerberus' folder found within the Add-On archive into the mods folder.
5. Navigate to 'dlclist.xml' in update\update.rpf\common\data\. Right click and select "move to mods folder", or "show in mods folder" if you already have.
6. Add "<Item>dlcpacks:\dcerberus\</Item>" to the bottom of the list within the dlclist.xml file.
7. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
The vehicles serve as add-on vehicles, model names "dcerberus" and "dtanker". They cannot replace existing models.