9.83 bei 12 Bewertungen
This mod allows to add new viewfinders for almost all weapons.
you just copy the file "Added Scope.cs" and paste it into the folder "cleo" in gta san andreas.
Then you must copy the file "Scope.txd" and paste it into the folder "models/txd" in gta san andreas.
To aim, you must press the button "Caps Lock" and "right click" together.
There is a tutorial on Youtube to show how add a viewfinder on a weapon.
Tutorial Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oee8LgU6URM
- You can always aim normally.
- There are 13 viewfinders, look at the pictures in the zip file to see.
- You can create other viewfinders, it will suffice to add them in the file "Scope.txd" with TxdWorkShop software.
Tutorial to know the number of weapons added :
- To know which are the number of weapons that you have added, just search the file 'weapons.txt' in the folder 'GTA-SanAndreas' (if you do not have this file, it means that you don' have not downloaded the mod "Weapon Limit Adjuster" of Ryosuke), copy the file and paste it on your desktop by renaming "exemple : Weapon list.txt", Then do as for the file "weapon list.txt" than I provides by replacing the numbers too much by 0, 1, 2 (as the other file).
- Once you know the numbers of your additional weapon you can put the viewfinders on the added weapons.
Sorry for my bad english.
Bist du der Autor dieser Modifications? Falls jemand deine Mod geklaut hat, kannst du diesen Mod melden und einen Antrag auf Löschung stellen.