|Downloads:||12502 | Statistiken|
9.31 bei 26 Bewertungen
This is a Total converstion mod called things to do 'till you die because it adds a lot of features to the game that you won't get bored of playing it , i like to call it Advanced Gta San Andreas because it adds everything that should have been in the game in the first place by Rockstar, it's like an official patch that rockstar should have released actually but really the creator of this mod made a really good job (not even a bug from the mod ) i deleted all my mods and i'm playing with it only because i got everything i need in it without cleo or plugins or anything just clean updated game :D , now please read the Description carefully an you will be amazed :). and please follow the instructions for how to install after you download it.
Things To Do In San Andreas 'Till You're Dead
- TWEAKS, ADDITIONS & ENHANCEMENTS
- FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- STORYLINE IMPROVEMENTS
- EXTRA FEATURES
- KNOWN BUGS AND ISSUES
- THANKS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- FURTHER INFORMATION
TWEAKS, ADDITIONS & ENHANCEMENTS :
- The intro video now has lyrics from Young Maylay (the voice of CJ).
- Added several new loading screens from original R* artwork.
- Rusty Browns Ring Donuts are now available as deserts at the fast food outlets. The available donut
deals are much higher in fat so it's now a lot easier to get fatter more quickly through eating
doughnuts. Because of this, there are a few more references to CJ's weight to be found throughout the
- There are now several Adrenaline pickups scattered around San Andreas. As in other GTA games, these
allow you to perform feats of super strength in a slowed-down world for a short time.
- Added the 'Pizza Boy' missions as seen in Vice City and Liberty City Stories. Find a Pizza Boy bike
parked at a Well Stacked Pizza store in Los Santos to trigger the missions. You do not have to complete
these in order to get 100% game completion however they do provide a useful way to earn money whilst
improving your motorbike skill. The missions work exactly as they do in Vice City and Liberty City
stories, and the number of Pizzas you deliver also gets recorded in your stats. Completing all the
missions will also earn you an employees discount on any pizza product at Well Stacked Pizza Co.
- You now only get the Bloodring Banger cars in the Bloodring instead of random traffic vehicles. The
crowd sounds are now more varied in all of the arena games too.
- Added several Rampages around San Andreas - these are single player versions of the PS2 ones and can
be found in the same places. They work exactly as they did in previous GTA games, and your performance
in them will be included in your stats.
- Many significant tweaks to peds. There is now a much greater number of different peds throughout San
Andreas with a greater variety of appearance and behaviours - some even have several unique behavioural
characteristics. It is now possible to see every single ped from the game at some point, including more
than a dozen peds you have never seen before - gang members, cops, drunken bums, taxi drivers, pimps
and many others. Every ped now also has a complete voice set too (some did not have any).
- Added the '$50 Good Citizen Bonus' feature if you can find and kill an elusive 'psycho' ped - each
psycho killed will also increase your 'criminals wasted' stat.
- The food vendors at the various carts in San Andreas are now unique to their carts rather than being
the same generic one at each type of cart. Each one has unique voices too and they will no longer simply
stand by idly. In addition, the snacks now cost $2 and purchase of them will increase your 'Food budget'
stat accordingly, and you can no longer purchase snacks from street vendors if they are dead or if you
- The game is now uncensored, including the mini-games you can play when your girlfriend invites you
in for coffee. In addition, your girlfriend will gradually become less clothed as you progress through
the sequence and the bug where Michelle's appearance was corrupted in the sequence has been fixed.
- Added single player versions of the 2-player 'free roam' missions from the PS2 version. These can be
found in the same locations as on the PS2 and work in the same way, however instead of being able to
have a second player join in, you can now choose your partner from characters that are normally
non-playable in the game - progressing through the storyline missions will unlock more characters for
you to choose from, and the available characters are different depending on where you are in San
Andreas. Your girlfriends can also be taken on 'Free Roams' by picking up the two player icon from
outside their houses. Free Roams only end when you get busted or when either you or your partner get
wasted although you can end a Free Roam by hitting the TAB key at any time.
- Like the other police stations in the game the San Fierro Police Department building can now be
entered and also contains hidden weapons (the interior was in the game but unused).
- The Ammu-Nation store in Los Santos is now on two floors as its external appearance suggests (the
interior was in the game but unused). This store also has the 'Shooting Range' mini-game (however like
the others, this cannot be played if you are on a mission).
- There is now a full variety of strippers performing more varied dance routines when you pay for a
private lap dance in any of the strip clubs - by continually paying for private dances, it is now
possible to view all of the strippers in the game performing all of the dance routines in this manner.
- Enhancements have been made to the traffic around San Andreas - there is now a slightly increased
chance of each vehicle appearing in the game and an attempt has been made to ensure that each vehicle
is more likely to appear in an area it is more appropriate to, and some vehicles now have a wider
variety of colours. In addition, some of the cars in the game that hardly ever appeared (if at all)
may now be found amongst traffic. It is now possible to find and use every vehicle in the game through
the normal course of gameplay across the entire state of San Andreas, including some that you may
otherwise never get to see in the game.
- There is now less of a chance that parked vehicles will be locked however the chances of cars setting
off their alarms if you steal them have been increased slightly.
- The safe house interior in Vinewood is now the large one that its exterior and appearance suggests and
works correctly (the interior was in the game but unused).
- There are now two new tattoos available (these were in the game but unused).
- There are several more items of clothing available at the clothes stores, including t-shirts, trousers,
caps and more - these were all in the game but not used and include some items that were present in the
V2.0 edition of the game only and were still never used.
- A 'neutral' biker gang may now be found hanging out in certain countryside or desert locations at
weekends (although you can't fight them for turf as they don't 'own' any).
- Added the 'Trash Dash' mission as seen in Liberty City Stories. When you are in a Trashmaster, you can
toggle the mission on or off in the usual way. You do not have to complete this in order to get 100%
game completion however it does provide a useful way to earn money whilst improving your driving
skill. The mission works exactly as in Liberty City Stories, and the amount of money you make also
gets recorded in your stats.
- The Safe House you can purchase in Blueberry is now a Motel Room as its external appearance suggests
(the interior was in the game but unused).
- The three Bomb Shops in the game now all work correctly and are indicated on the radar. There is one in
each city, and each one provides you with a different type of car bomb (engine start, timed, remote).
Each bomb placed onto a car from a Bomb Shop will increase your 'kg of explosives used' stat too.
Taking any vehicle other than an appropriate car into a Bomb Shop now results in a message on screen
informing you that you cannot rig the vehicle with a bomb (this is technically a glitch in the game as
you would otherwise get no such message with a vehicle that is not a car).
- Triads now act as security in The Four Dragons Casino rather than the normal bouncers.
- The 24/7 stores around San Andreas now have a larger variety of interiors (twice as many as you would
normally see in the game) and now have supermarket style muzak playing in the background as well as
specific 24/7 shopkeepers. You can now also 'rob' the 24/7 stores as in previous GTA games by aiming a
gun at the shopkeepers. Money will appear next to the cash register, and the number of 24/7's you rob
will also be recorded in your stats. As in other GTA games, the longer you stay in the store and aim at
the cashier, the more money that will be handed over but the higher your wanted level will get.
- You can now do 'face plants' as seen in Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories if you hit any kind
of obstacle at speed whilst on any bike and get knocked off it.
- The Leviathan helicopter now always has a magnet like it does in the 'Up, Up and Away!' mission.
- You no longer get a wanted level if you are armed when in a Police Station or if you enter a car
impound lot as long as you are wearing the Police uniform. However, if you kill or assault an officer
or steal a vehicle from an impound, the Police may still pursue you. The officers at Police impounds
are now traffic cops, and a glitch has been fixed that prevented them giving you the verbal warnings
and acknowledgments when you entered.
- The machine in the junk yard near Angel Pine can now be used like a car crusher/chop shop. By parking a
suitable vehicle in the marked area near the conveyor belt, the machine will crush and recycle it then
provide you with a cash value depending on the relative value of the vehicle, although damaged vehicles
will yield less money. The number of vehicles you 'recycle' in this manner also gets recorded in your
- The comments you hear on your performance when dancing are now much more varied and there are more of
them to be heard.
- Added the '$30 Taxi ride' feature as seen in other GTA games - if you are wasted or busted when on a
mission, a taxi may appear outside the police station/hospital (provided you are in a major city) which
you can enter and ride back to your mission start point for a $30 fare. If you have completed the 'Taxi
Driver' missions, this taxi ride will be free instead.
- Added the 'Cherry Poppers' distribution mission as seen in Vice City. When you are in a Mr Whoopee, you
can toggle the mission on or off in the usual way. You do not have to complete this in order to get
100% game completion however it does provide a useful way to earn money whilst improving your driving
skill. The mission works exactly as in Vice City, and the number of ice creams you sell also gets
recorded in your stats.
- Added the 'Car Salesman' missions as seen in Liberty City Stories. Early in the storyline, you will get
the opportunity to earn extra money as a car salesman at Coutt & Schutz autos by taking customers for
test drives and using your driving skills to make the sales. After completion of the last level, Coutt
& Schutz will generate sales commission as an asset for you. You do not have to complete this in order
to get 100% game completion however it does provide a useful way to earn money whilst improving your
driving skill. The mission works exactly as in Liberty City Stories, and the amount of money you make
from car sales also gets recorded in your stats.
- Added the 'Slash TV' mission as seen in Liberty City Stories. Enter the marker at a warehouse in the
Easter Basin docks in San Fierro on a Friday night whilst wearing a Hockey Mask to trigger the mission.
You do not have to complete this in order to get 100% game completion however it does provide a good
way to earn big money prizes - providing you can stay alive! The mission works exactly as in Liberty
City Stories, and the number of contestants you kill gets recorded in your stats.
- A Mohawk & Goatee hairstyle is now available from one of the barber shops.
- Added a specially adapted version of the '9mm Mayhem' mission as seen in Liberty City Stories. This
mission also incorporates the 'Scooter Shooter' and 'AWOL Angel' style missions and allows you to
perform drive-by shootings against drug dealers while Emmet drives you around on his old motorbike.
Completing this mission will earn you more respect and there are cash bonuses for each target you
eliminate. This special side-mission is triggered by phone calls from Sweet during the storyline.
- Added the 'Caddy Daddy' mission from Vice City Stories. This is triggered by entering a Golf Caddy at
the Yellow Bell Golf Club in Las Venturas and is a time trial course against the clock with cash
rewards for beating the best course and lap times. You do not have to complete this in order to get
100% game completion however it does provide a useful way to earn money whilst improving your driving
skill and 'Distance travelled by golf cart' stat.
- The 'Beefy Baron' RC mission has been improved so that you now play against a high score - beating the
high score will set a new one and you will be awarded with money based on your new high score. Your
'Mission attempts' stat is no longer continually increased each time you play this mission.
- You now get an introduction from the instructors at the Bike and Boat schools like you do at the
- Added the 'Hotring Race' stadium mission from Vice City. This is now triggered on Monday, Wednesday
and Friday at the San Fierro Stadium and allows you to race Bloodring Bangers earning cash prizes for
1st, 2nd and 3rd places. You can also use the pit stop to repair your car at any time during the race.
Note that the usual Bloodring mission is still available at the same stadium on the other days of the
week, and you must now complete BOTH the Bloodring arena missions to obtain the Bloodring Banger car
and to get 100% game completion.
- You can now enter and use the crane in Los Santos like the other cranes in the game (works the same as
the one in Las Venturas).
- Added 'Karmageddon/Crush!/Rush!' type side-missions as seen in Liberty City Stories and Vice City
Stories - you must cause enough mayhem on the roads within a time limit to earn cash bonuses and each
time you will compete against your own best time record. Completion of all three of these missions will
now trigger the Dunerider to appear at the Las Venturas stadium.
- Added the 'Cone Crazy' mission as seen in Vice City. Find a Stallion parked at The Visage in Las
Venturas to trigger the mission. You do not have to complete this in order to get 100% game completion
however it does provide a useful way to earn money whilst improving your driving skill. The mission
works exactly as it did in Vice City and provides you with increasing cash bonuses for beating your own
- Added the 'fare bonus' feature as seen in Vice City. If you are driving a Bus or Coach and stop to let
a passenger get on board you will get a $5 bonus for each passenger you collect. Each passenger you
collect in this manner will also increase your 'Passenger fares collected' stat.
- Added the 'Stunt Boat Challenge' mission as seen in Vice City. You start this time challenge by entering
a Speeder boat parked near Las Venturas and must complete the course within the time limit for cash
rewards. Note that the boat will not appear and this mission will not be available until you have
completed the 'Boat School' mission.
- Completing all of Ryder's missions thus acquiring new guns will now replace the pistol which spawns at
Emmet's place with an AK47 instead.
- In true R* style, I've added several Easter Eggs ;)
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS :
- You are now able to complete a Quadruple Insane Stunt properly (a bug in the game normally prevents
this from happening). In addition, it is now possible to complete 'perfect' insane stunts of any type
(earning double the money bonus) as in other GTA games, and you can also perform Flaming Insane Stunts
as seen in Vice City Stories (this is achieved by performing any type of Insane Stunt whilst your
vehicle is on fire).
- The game now correctly uses and refers to 'Los Sepulcros' as a specific area in Los Santos (it is
normally treated as part of 'Vinewood').
- Fixed a glitch where several peds did not have any voices (notably the Security Guard, the Pimp and the
Firemen amongst others).
- Slight tweaks to the animations when attacking with the Golf Club and when driving the Vortex (they
looked a little funky to me).
- The skill levels with the Combat Shotgun are now more progressive like other weapons.
- Fixed game bugs where the Jester car had the same Nitro mod listed for sale twice and the Buffalo car
only had two types of Nitro listed (the same one is normally listed twice).
- Fixed Cesar's car license plate - it should read 'VLA4L' (Varrios Los Aztecas For Life) although it
normally says 'LVA4L'.
- News Vans now only come in one colour (this is to match the News Helicopters).
- Limousines in traffic may now be found in black as well as the normal white varieties.
- The pool mini game that can be found in bars has been fixed so that you now have the option of playing
against a computer controlled opponent for a wager as normal, or playing against another human player.
In the 2 player version, you must alternate the use of the same controls with the second player - the
game does not natively support input from two seperate control sets. To support this enhancement, the
game now records and displays your total number of wins and losses at pool in your stats.
- You now hear comments about your performance during a low-rider contest like you do when dancing.
- The glitched/missing Pay N Spray in Las venturas (as seen on the PS2 version) has been re-enabled and
fixed. This now functions properly and is indicated on the radar like all the others.
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co branches in Palamino Creek and Montgomery and the barber shop in El Quebrados
are now indicated on the radar like the others. In addition, the Cluckin Bell and 24/7 stores in Fort
Carson now open 24 hours a day like all the others.
- Like the clothes shops, tattoo parlours and gyms, each type of barber shop can now only be accessed as
you progress through the game and 'unlock' each city.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Burglar' side mission which corrupted the 'Mission attempts' vs 'Missions passed'
stats. Also, you can no longer do the 'Burglar' side missions until you have completed the 'Home
Invasion' mission for Ryder and been given the introduction to them.
- The cane weapon can now be given to your girlfriends as a gift (useful if you like to spank Millie!)
- Fixed bug where the 'Strip club budget' stat was not changed when you paid $100 for a private dance.
- Corrected the Washington car that appears at Toreno's ranch - this is now the same one that Toreno uses
throughout the game and will not appear until you arrive at the ranch during the storyline.
- Corrected Catalina's car in Fern Ridge - this is now always the same one and will not appear until you
go to her hideout during the storyline.
- CJ will now 'warm down' when he has finished on the treadmill or bike in the gyms like he does after
using the weights or the bench-press.
- Several cars now have more modification options available to them in the various mod garages - Rockstar
rendered these cars to be modded in this way although you cannot normally do this in the game.
- Fixed and completed the 'drunken bum' code that was disabled by Rockstar - this effectively creates a
new ped type on the streets who may randomly behave in one of several unique ways.
- The 'Vigilante', 'Fire Fighter' and 'Paramedic' side missions now work like the updated Vice City
Stories versions. There are now 15 levels to complete instead of the normal 12, however a 'checkpoint'
will be marked at levels 5 and 10 so you can continue playing at those stages should you fail or cancel
the mission and restart it at another time. In the 'Fire Fighter' side mission you will no longer fail
the mission for allowing a car to explode or a pedestrian to be killed but you will incur a time
- The 'Taxi Driver' side mission now works more like the updated Vice City Stories version - as well as
the usual picking up and dropping off of fares, your passenger may now also ask you to follow a
vehicle instead. The 'Passengers dropped off' stat has been changed to 'Passenger fares collected' as
it now also includes fares collected from bus and coach passengers too. In addition, completion of this
sub-mission will now provide you with a unique reward vehicle as it did in all other GTA games.
- As in Vice City and Vice City Stories, military areas are now patrolled and guarded by the Army. In
addition to obtaining a 5-star wanted level in these areas, you will now also come under heavy attack
from the guards.
- Fixed game bug which meant your 'Mission attempts' stat was continually increased when you played pool
or some of the video games.
- The icons now correctly appear in the HUD when CJ is using the Jetpack or Cellphone. Note that any
weapons which you can use on the Jetpack will still appear in the HUD instead as normal.
- The Thermal Goggles that spawn as pickups after completing the 'Black Project' mission now respawn like
other weapon pickups in the game instead of permanently vanishing when they have been collected once.
- Fixed the 'New Game' bug where you would keep some of the benefits from certain girlfriends when
starting a new game.
- CJ will now react when he misses a shot or scores when playing basketball (the animations are in the
game but are never used).
- Fixed game bug where the 'Furthest hoop in basketball' stat was incorrectly recorded when converted
from metres to feet.
- Fixed game bug which meant your 'Mission attempts' stat was increased when you tried the NRG-500
Challenge even if you had previously completed it (although the bug did not affect the BMX Challenge).
In addition, you now need a degree of Bike Skill before you can take part in the NRG-500 Challenge. The
game bug which meant your new best times in the BMX Challenge and NRG-500 Challenge were not recorded
in your stats when you had completed any of these challenges once has also been fixed - you are now
able to correctly update those stats by getting better times.
- Fixed bug in the Driving School mission which could increase your 'Mission attempts' stat twice when
you first tried it.
- The motorbike Dirt Track mission at the Las Venturas stadium is now available 3 days of the week instead
of the usual 2 (this was actually a bug in the code that prevented the third day being available for the
mission) - it can now be played on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Note that completion of both stadium
events in Las Venturas now only results in the spawning of the BF Injection - winning both events is now
required for this as earning the Dunerider now requires completion of Karmageddon, Crush! and Rush!
- Changed button cheat - VPJTQWV now spawns the Stinger car instead of the Hotring Racer (VROCKPOKEY or
PDNEJOH can still be used to spawn the Hotring Racer).
- Fixed game bug where girlfriends could appear in the wrong cars and without their personal license
plates when they spotted you two-timing when on a date.
- The exterior decorations and objects that were missing from outside the Four Dragons Casino as well as
the car park signs for The Visage have been restored to match the PS2 version. In addition, the typo on
the Four Dragons sign has been fixed.
- The radar dishes in the airports now rotate like they did in Vice City.
- Fixed game bug where there was no police announcement when you attained a wanted level in the Queens
area of San Fierro.
- Fixed game bug where categories are generated & displayed in wrong order on stats.html page.
- Fixed game bug in Los Santos - the Temple area is no longer announced as Sunnyside on police radios.
- Fixed Predator (police boat) radio - it now has a police radio instead of radio stations.
- Fixed and improved a number of audio issues with some vehicles.
- The lighthouse on Santa Maria Beach now works as it was intended.
- Changed the 'Last dance score' stat so it is now 'Best dance score'. This means you can compete against
your best score rather than simply viewing your last score.
- Fixed game bug where one of the Country Rifle pickups appeared in a place where it was impossible to
- Fixed game bug where a Police Bribe pickup was incorrectly positioned - it now correctly appears over
the broken bridge in Palomino Creek.
- Fixed game bug where the Come-A-Lot sign in Las Venturas vanished at night.
- Fixed game bug where door was missing/glitched on a safe house on Las Venturas.
- Fixed game glitch where the Ballas gang no longer treated you as an enemy when you entered their
territories after completing or quitting certain side-missions (this is most notable with the 'Pimping'
- Corrected zoning in San Fierro, the west-side beach zone is now known as Sunnyside rather than being
part of Ocean Flats.
- Fixed game bug in the 'Bike School' mission that meant you could not get all 3 reward vehicles to spawn
at the same time under certain circumstances regardless of how you performed - rewards now work like the
other vehicle school missions so it possible to attain all 3 at the same time.
- CJ will now make appropriate comments when performing stealth kills with the knife or when throwing a
grenade/molotov/cs gas (these comments are in the game but not used).
- Fixed game bug where a Diner in Fort Carson was unavailable and would not show up when taking a girl
on a date.
- Fixed game bug where the exterior textures for the Driving School in San Fierro vanished between 23.00pm
- Fixed game glitch where Taxis would lose nitro if you completed the 'Taxi Driver' sub-missions more than
- Fixed game bug where a Beagle spawns in Fort Carson and instantly explodes because of its placement
(it has been replaced with a road vehicle).
- Fixed game bug with Total Shopping Budget stat where it was not increased with the price of car paint
jobs or recolours from any of the mod garages even though the Car Modification Budget stat is increased
accordingly (this bug leads to a lot of confusion when reading the Total Shopping Budget stat as it
would otherwise never add up properly). The Total Shopping Budget stat now also includes money spent at
vending machines, hotdog vans and street vendors too (these are also included in the Food Budget stat).
- If you ever encounter a loan shark after getting into debt through gambling, the number of them you
kill now gets recorded in your stats.
STORYLINE IMPROVEMENTS :
- Many miscellaneous tweaks and enhancements have been made to all the missions in the game including
extended and additional action sequences and dialogue. The dialogue sequences in most missions have
been randomised so that they may be different each time the missions are played.
- There are now several more cellphone calls in the game that you would otherwise never get to hear
or receive. Several others have had some missing dialogue inserted too.
- In the 'Ryder' mission, Ryder no longer comments on CJ being skinny if he is fat.
- Sweet now gets into the drivers seat before his car drives away in the 'Tagging Up Turf' mission. In
the introduction cutscene, Big Smoke now wears his basketball jersey as seen in early previews and
screenshots of the game.
- In the 'Sweets Girl' mission the Seville Boulevard gang members now have their own unique actor model.
- In the 'Nines And AK's' mission, you can no longer scroll through your weapons when shooting at the
bottles or the car - you must use the gun given to you by Emmet, who will now also make comments based
on how good or bad your shooting accuracy is.
- In the 'Drive-thru' mission, Smoke and Sweet no longer mysteriously change seating positions in the car
after the cutscene.
- In the 'Running Dog' mission you must now take Smoke back home after killing the Vagos gang member.
- As originally conceived, the 'Wrong Side Of The Tracks' mission now requires you to retrieve a package
that falls from the train when the Vagos Gang Members have been killed.
- In the 'Home Invasion' mission, you must now collect at least 4 crates instead of 3 as the bug in the
mission that prevented one of the crates being available has been fixed. As well as earning respect,
you are now also awarded money for completing the mission based on the number of crates you steal. In
addition, you will only be able to enter Colonel Fuhrburgers house during the mission and after
completing it (but not before).
- In the 'Life's A Beach' mission, you won't know where to take the van with the sound system until OG Loc
tells you after you call him (this happens automatically during the mission once you've got away with
the van). The score needed when dancing to gain access to the van now varies depending on your 'Best
dance score' stat so the mission is always something of a challenge.
- In the 'High Stakes, Low Rider' mission, the cars in the race are now all low-riders - it seemed strange
to be told by Cesar that you had to have a low-rider to enter the race only to get there and find that
two of the racers were not low-riders!
- Added the missing 'Impounded' mission. After completing 'High Stakes, Low-Rider' you will get a
cellphone call from Cesar inviting you to his house and offering to tune-up your car. When you get
there your car gets towed and impounded at the Los Santos Police Station - you must retrieve your car.
Since this is a storyline mission, it must be completed in order to progress through the game and thus
gain 100% completion, and it provides an insight into how the impounds work which you would otherwise
not learn through 'normal' gameplay. Upon completion of this mission, all of the impounds in San
Andreas will be indicated on the radar and map with their own special icon.
- Added the missing (original) 'Doberman' mission. This is now the second CRASH mission in Los Santos and
since this is a storyline mission it must be completed in order to progress through the game and thus
gain 100% completion. You are required to break up a drugs bust and prevent one of Tenpenny's assets
(Poncho) being taken into custody and exposing Tenpenny's wrongdoings to Officer Carver.
- For consistency with the CRASH/Smoke elements of the storyline, the 'Gray Imports' mission now features
a Russian Mafia Boss rather than an arms dealer (this is as originally designed).
- The Sweet mission 'Doberman' has been renamed to 'All-Terrain Take Down'. This title seemed more
appropriate to the mission and is the name of a mission that was removed from the game (the original
'Doberman' mission was actually a CRASH mission that was also removed from the game).
- In the 'Los Sepulcros' mission, Kane is now the Ballas actor as seen in 'The Introduction' video instead
of being a standard Ballas gang member*.
- Fixed a glitch in the 'Reuniting The Families' mission where your health was decreased if you kissed one
of the girls in the Jefferson Motel and you had previously increased your maximum health. You can now
only enter the Jefferson Motel after completing this mission, not before.
- In the 'Badlands' mission, the snitch you must kill is now the police officer (Carver) from the
'Doberman' mission who is threatening to expose Tenpenny.
- The 'Trucker' side missions are no longer unlocked by completing the 'Tanker Commander' mission - you
must now complete the 'Highjack' mission to unlock the 'Trucker' side missions instead.
- Claude 'Fido' Speed now correctly appears in the car instead of Wuzi in the 'Farewell My Love' mission.
- You must now have $25,000 in cash to pay The Truth for the weed before you can start the 'Are You Going
To San Fierro?' mission.
- Added the missing 'Tanked Up' mission. This is now the third 'RC' mission for Zero and since this is a
storyline mission it must be completed in order to progress through the game and thus gain 100%
completion. In this mission you must prevent Berkley's RC Tigers (tanks) from reaching Zero's shop and
destroying it. You must destroy the RC Tigers by detonating your RC Bandits near to them and have to
destroy them all before your remote control's battery runs out.
- In the 'Ran Fa Li' mission, you must now actually put the car into a garage instead of parking it
outside. The garage is the one that was supposed to be used so its location is now different meaning
that your pursuers have a better chance of getting you.
- In the 'Lure' mission, damage to the car will now correctly result in the doors falling off thus
enabling the pursuers to see inside as they are supposed to.
- In the 'T-Bone Mendez' mission, you must now take the packages to a warehouse near Pier 69 instead of
the Pleasure Domes.
- Added the missing 'Roadside Assistance' mission. This is now the third 'steal' mission for the Wang
Cars showroom asset and since this is a storyline mission it must be completed in order to progress
through the game and thus gain 100% completion. You must use a pickup truck to 'recover' (steal) a
Sultan car. After completing this mission, the Sultan will appear in the Wang Cars showroom like the
other cars you steal. Note that the Sultan no longer appears after completing the 'Test Drive'
mission - only the Elegy is unlocked for completing that one.
- The Jester car now correctly appears in the Wang Cars showroom after you complete the 'Customs Fast
Track' mission (normally, a Savanna appears there instead).
- The license plates on the cars from the 'Import/Export' missions are much more random and now include
all of the plates from the PS2 and PC versions.
- You no longer get the custom Monster Truck for completing the 8-Track mission (you only get the Hotring
Racer for completing this now). Instead, you use the custom Monster Truck in the 'Monster' mission for
Mike Toreno and can keep it after the mission.
- In the 'Highjack' mission, you must now take the tanker and truck to RS Haul in Whetstone instead of
the garage in Doherty to complete the mission, and doing so now unlocks the 'Trucker' side missions.
- Because the game is now uncensored, the 'Key To Her Heart' mission now requires you to excite Millie by
spanking her with a cane - this special mini-game is only available during this mission in order to
complete it and because you have the cane it is easier to complete than the normal sex mini-games.
- Added the missing 'The Truth Is Out There' mission. This mission must now be completed after the 'Green
Goo' mission and requires you to prevent The Truth being arrested by Federal Agents for wandering
around Area 69. Since this is a storyline mission, it must be completed in order to progress through
the game and thus gain 100% completion. Note that you no longer gain the abandoned airstrip asset after
completing the 'Green Goo' mission as you get it after completing this one instead.
- In the 'Home Coming' mission, Sweet's appearance now matches his older appearance as seen in early
screenshots, videos and previews of the game*.
- In the 'Beat Down On B Dup' mission, you get to take Big Bear to rehab if you have taken over enough
gang turf to keep Sweet happy. Otherwise, Sweet will take Big Bear as normal leaving you to take over
enough turf to progress further into the storyline. The Ballas members guarding B-Dup's place are now
the ones seen in 'The Introduction' video*. The lighting in one of the cutscenes has also been fixed.
- In the 'Riot' mission, Sweets car no longer mysteriously appears in two places at the same time.
- In the 'Los Desperados' mission Sunny, Hazer and Gal now appear as the Varrios Los Aztecas did in early
previews and screenshots of the game*.
- All of these enhancements to the storyline, along with the additional dialog, action sequences and
cellphone calls, will together reveal a LOT more to the game than you have previously seen and heard!
In addition, they also serve to make the mod as a whole more appealing and playable since previous or
existing game-saves are not compatible with the mod installed.
EXTRA FEATURES (INCLUDES SOME CONTRIBUTIONS FROM OTHER AUTHORS) :
- The 'Solarin Industries' building in San Fierro has been restored to 'Shady Industries' as in the
PS2 version (this has also been done to match the vans that have 'Shady Industries' on them).
- The 'Bog Standard' signs on the building in Temple (Los Santos) are now the right way up and the right
- The Bloodring and Sandking cars now have the correct logos on them instead of white squares where the
logos and decals should be.
- Emmet and Kendl now look the same in the game as they do in the cutscenes*.
- In the 'Reuniting The Families' mission, the cop no longer changes uniform when he gets chopped up by
the helicopter rotor blades.
- Like other cars that can be customised, the Broadway now has three custom paint jobs (it normally only
- The Elegy, Flash, Uranus and Jester no longer gain strange white squares with their custom paint
jobs - the squares now correctly display their various decals instead.
- Added additional custom paintjobs for the Elegy and Jester, giving them four each instead of the normal
three - these were present in the game files but never used.
- The Sandking, Super GT, Uranus and Sadler now have correct specular lighting effects, as well as two of
the vehicle trailers in the game*.
- The DFT300 truck no longer has a missing wheel.
- You can now jump into trams in San Fierro to hitch a ride (but you cannot drive them like the trains)
and the trams may now carry passengers (for visual effect only)*.
- Foglights that are purchased when customising cars now light up at night*.
- The Walton now has more variants (extra items in the rear)*.
- The Dodo now has correct specular lighting and is more varied in its colours*.
- Enabled the missing hood ornaments for the Slamvan - you can now purchase the hood ornaments from Loco
Low Co that were in the game but unused.
- The Remington may now be found in standard or convertible varieties*.
- Winning a 'Beat The Cock' challenge now earns you the 'Cock Head' hat and special t-shirt*.
- The Shamal can now have different coloured stripes instead of being plain white all the time*.
- The Beagle now has a better interior and the model bugs on the rear wheel and ailerons have been
- Fixed bug with the parachute where its animations did not all display when it was used*.
- In the 'Quarry' missions, the dead cop you must move is now correctly a Las Venturas cop instead of a
Los Santos cop.
- The Cargobob helicopter is now able to carry objects in its cargo hold (a motorbike will fit inside
- Added new vehicles as seen in previous GTA games - the Angel, Stinger, Idaho and Deluxo as well as the
Rio (boat) from Vice City now feature in San Andreas in addition to the vehicles that can already been
found in the game - these vehicles are rare as they are 'older' than the vehicles normally found in the
game although their looks and features have been updated so they fit into San Andreas*.
- Fixed a number of models that had a vertex colour bug at night time (they would normally show up at
night as if daylight was cast on them)*.
- Several models in the game have had visual enhancements such as animations and particle effects
added as well as improved textures to correct some problems with the original ones*.
- The Enforcer (SWAT van) no longer says LSPD on the back regardless of where you are in San Andreas -
it now correctly says SAPD.
- The model cars on display in Zeros RC Shop are now correctly named as the Turismo.
- Fixed an issue on a number of staircases where CJ moved as if he was walking uphill rather than on
- Fixes to a number of boats - the radars on the Tropic and Predator now rotate like they should, the
Speeder may now appear in different variants as it should, the Marquis rudder now works properly and
the propellers on the Squalo now spin correctly plus it may now also appear with the rear spoiler as it
did in Vice City.
- The Flatbed and Burrito may now appear in more variants as they did in Vice City.
- Fixed game bugs in animation files that resulted in visual corruption of some ped models when they were
performing animations such as fighting or riding some vehicles*.
- The San Fierro police car is now a unique model rather than being the same as the Los Santos one (the
model used is presumed to be the correct one as it has been converted from a cutscene version that was
never used in the game)*.
- Trains may now appear in different varieties that would otherwise not be seen in the game.
KNOWN BUGS AND ISSUES
- The mod only supports English language as this is the language used for design and testing. There are
currently no plans to support other languages as I cannot translate and it would be a huge job, sorry!
- The Ambulance still has a texture bug after its rear door has been opened - part of the word AMBULANCE
is missing (this is a bug in the game, not the mod).
- Helicopters and Airplanes do not show the correct rotors when flying like they did in Vice City and on
the PS2 version (this is a bug in the game, not the mod).
- The Sanchez still has blank grey/white areas where it seems that some individual logos should be (this
is a bug in the game, not the mod).
- The moon does not go through phases like it does on the PS2 version (this is a bug in the game, not the
- Unlike the PS2 version, the noises made by CJ when he entertains a prostitute in his car are not heard
in the PC version (this is a bug in the game, not the mod).
- Occasionally the weapon icon in the hud may disappear for a short time if you are unarmed - this will
not affect your gameplay in any way and it will return after a couple of seconds. This usually occurs
when the big styled text appears on screen after passing/failing a mission or when you are wasted or
busted - the hud returns to normal once the text has gone. I am looking at a fix/workaround.
- The 'missing' missions have been restored to the game as faithfully as possible by making use of any
remnants of them from the game files such as audio, text, models and other assets. As such, no claim or
assertion is being made that they are in any way accurate representations of the originals although you
will be hard pushed to find better recreations of them and given what remains of them in the game files
they come as close as I believe they could be made to the original ones. The cutscenes for some of these
missions have been made by recycling existing ones and as such the animations and lip-syncs are out of
time, but at least this way you get the correct audio introductions to the missions so you know what's
- The mod is not compatible with other mods - my advice is to always use a full clean install of an
original copy of the game and install only this mod on top of it - this mod has been designed as a
standalone mod and as such will not work in conjunction with many others.
THANKS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS :
- *realist for the modified tram model (allows you to step inside to ride it and contains a few peds for
extra eye candy).
- *SeaNorris for the fixed Sandking, SuperGT and Uranus models (gives them correct specular lighting) the
enhanced Remington model (allows it to have a convertible variant) plus the Angel bike and Deluxo car
(converted from Vice City).
- *OffRoader23 for the car foglights fix (makes them light up).
- *[NX] Joao.pt for the improved Walton model (more extras in the back), the fixed Dodo model (adds
correct specular lighting and more varied colours).
- *timpo for the fixed Sadler, Artict Trailer and Utility Trailer models (gives them correct specular
- *creative_madman for the Cluckin'Bell hat model (awarded when you win the Beat The Cock challenge) and
for the fixed cutscene ped models (allowing them to work outside of cutscenes).
- *andy-luzak for the modified Shamal model (allows it to use different colours) and the fixed Beagle
model (improves interior and fixes rear wheel and aileron bugs).
- *PatrickW for the coding discovery that unlocked some of the games 'censored' features.
- *oCain for his discovery that fixes some of the games animation sequences.
- *rio for the modified Cargobob helicopter (allows it to carry objects inside).
- *swmand4 for the Idaho and Stinger cars (converted from GTAII and Vice City).
- *aftburner for the vertex night colour bug fix on a number of models as well as visual enhancements on
- *melolo for his improvements to a number of textures in the game.
- *Artur$MD for the Ballas gang member models as seen in 'The Introduction' video, the older Big Smoke
model as seen in the BETA previews and the BETA style Varrios Los Aztecas and Ballas models.
- *gennadi for the older model of Sweet as seen in the BETA previews.
- *BlooDsTainD and gta_gamer1 for some ped models which have been rigged to be used outside of cutscenes.
- *spaceeinstein for the staircase fix (ensures CJ walks correctly on staircases).
- LAD for the Salvatore and Farlie models (allows them to be used outside of cutscenes) as well as a
number of other ped models.
- *gosuke for the fixed animation files that address ped model corruption in certain animation states.
- */!\ErManu/!\ for the San Fierro police car (converted from the cutscene version).
- Rockstar Games and Rockstar North for giving us the greatest games on Earth and the endless hours of
enjoyment I have had from them.
- The guys behind NSIS (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page) as well as Koen Van De Sande
(http://www.tibed.net) without whom I would not have had a suitable distribution, installation and
deployment method for the project.
- All of the guys who helped during BETA testing - your feedback, support and patience have been
invaluable to me and made me feel my work has been worthwhile - thanks guys!
- The wonderful folks, resources and tutorials at gtaforums.com that allowed me to learn enough to do all
of this and made much of this mod possible. Not forgetting http://www.gtagarage.com for providing a
platform from which to publicise and launch the mod - thank you!
Bist du der Autor dieser Modifications? Falls jemand deine Mod geklaut hat, kannst du diesen Mod melden und einen Antrag auf Löschung stellen.