10.00 bei 7 Bewertungen
GPORIUM'S ORIGINAL GTA WITH ADDON
Playing SAMP as the PS2 version of GTA SA would've been the best thing since I played it a lot on the PS2 I got used to it, but it was never possible, due Rockstar didn't finish or fix their final product from the PC port, such amateuristic, pure my opinion.
The difference between this addon version and the normal version is that this version has SAMP Addon, this addon does a lot of good stuff, it comes with map limits extended, ped, cars, some mapping objects, without any lag. The normal version had VERY extended mapping limits which caused your FPS to drop. SAMP Addon also fixes that framenode crash, when you install a lot of car mods.
Another chapter is SKYGFX, it recreates the PS2 ambiance. The main option called ''Blur'' is turned off, it just makes the game look pixelated which is ugly. [u]I decided to not use ENB in this version because even low-end car reflections will at least drop 15-20 fps when you at crowded spots @LS RP, the PS2 Reflections for cars don't let you drop a single FPS with many cars around.
INSTALLATION: PUT ORIGINAL AUDIO FOLDER IN THE GTA!
- 16x Anti Aliasing Full San Andreas Textures (gporium)
- No ENB watermark when starting samp/singleplayer
- Better quality HUD and radar
- Better HUD logos
- Better quality LS RP phone buttons
- Better quality LS RP phone notifications
- Better quality singleplayer load screen
- Better quality weapon logos
- No lag spikes when shooting mud/grass
- Original tuning rims made rounder
- 16x Anti Aliased Particle.TXD (sea, letter fonts on billboards, etc)
- HD Pause menu
- HD Legend mod, when you out zoom the map pressing Z
- SAMP grass
- Added Hollywood sign with LOD
- Added new sampgui and mouse and pause menu, more responsive mouse
- Added LS RP Phone (16x Anti Aliased)
- All of the trees are now corrupt free also 16x Anti Aliased
- All of the Vehicles are now 16x Anti Aliased
- Vehicle.txd is now 16x Anti Aliased
- Fixed the tuning stickers for the vehicles: Sultan, Elegy, Jester, Flash, Uranus, Stratum in SAMP.
- Interiors are now 16x Anti Aliased
- All the skins are now 16x Anti Aliased
- Silentpatch R30
- Disabled the moon, the flickering keeps irritating everyone, this is due to SAMP 0.3DL.
- Added Drumj's garage fix (16x Anti Aliased)
-Removed the clouds when you go further in the sky, they caused you to lag, the standard clouds are still there.
- Fixed the memory size to be used in the game (50 is default) to 2048(max)
- CPU cores, the standard cores that San Andreas was using is 3, changed it to 6 (max) will gain you a lot of FPS
- Removed the unused zeros in the money bar, I personally love this option (also in SAMP)
- Fixed vertical mouse sensitivity. (no more need to use sensfix)
- The headlight reflection on the street will move smoothly. Originally the headlight texture on the ground only changes position every few centimeters also applies for the vehicle shadows (if you use one)
- Disabled foggy rain, weather that left rain clouds on the ground that caused lags.
- Fixed the grass distance, it was known hardcoded but Junior_Djjr fixed this thanks to him
- Added road reflection
-All VEHICLES have now ROUNDER tires (Their DFF would improve the ENB a lot)
-SAMP Sun now works
-Radio is now alway off (/setstation works)
-Fog lights from transfender are now working
Mods that are incompatible with the addon version is the SAMP mud and the stripes on the car.
1. For EXTRA 16x Anti Aliasing boost, you need the ENB files(enbseries.ini and d3d9.ll), don't like reflections? EnableReflection=0 in
enbseries.ini.(ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THE PROVIDED ENB)
2. Please use 8x or 16x Anti Aliasing in-game settings!
3. Turn on mipmapping in IG settings
4. Also, set your brightness to 8 bars in the game!
5. Set your Visual FX settings IG to medium/high to make the grass work!
6. Go to NVIDIA Control Panel, click ''adjust image settings with preview'' then click ''Use my preference emphasizing > SELECT Quality
Bist du der Autor dieser Modifications? Falls jemand deine Mod geklaut hat, kannst du diesen Mod melden und einen Antrag auf Löschung stellen.