Original 3D model by: Slightly Mad Studios
Rims by: Genki
Conversion to SA by: YochiThMaster333
Differences from my first 180SX: - Changed wheel rims (taken from Shutokou Battle Xtreme);
- Revised rear lights, they are now identical to facelifted 180SX;
- Extras were removed (now they are appear as a tuning parts);
- Added 4 more paintjobs;
- In favour of tuning parts, bumpers' and trunk's damage model were recreated from scratch;
- Now it's tunable in Wheel Arch Angels (for this reason the replacement model is changed to Uranus).
Features: - 2 versions: RHD and LHD;
- 2 tuning kits;
- 8 paintjobs (template included);
- SA Plates and SA colors support;
- Adapted for Mad_Driver's IV HQLM 2.2;
- Custom collision;
- Custom chassis_vlo;
- Fully working front headlights;
- Bonus: Real car name;
- Works fine in SAMP without bugs or glitches;
- Replaces: URANUS.
Credits: - Oleg M. - for making Zmodeler;
- DK22Pac - for making MagicTXD;
- Mad_Driver - for making IV HQLM 2.2.