The Sukhoi Su-30MKI[a] (NATO reporting name: Flanker-H) is a twinjet multirole air superiority fighter developed by Russia's Sukhoi and built under
licence by India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for the Indian Air Force (IAF). A variant of the Sukhoi Su-30, it is a heavy, all-weather,
* Thanks to MRF8255 for Supply me unlock and raw file.
* About the File:
This file contain Files of model and its texure and seperate folder for cleos file.
* Model of this Aircraft is builded in low poly count.
* DragonFF (DFF) file is 1.77 Mb
* Texture (txd) file is 3.5 Mb
* Dff edit and Collision update and chassis re builded by Riba