10.00 bei 4 Bewertungen
CharacterMenu is a mod that allows you to turn into any NPC in the game, and also allows you to change their clothing and features.
You'll have over 500 NPC's to choose from, about 350 of which have customizable options. The 150 or so that don't have any additional options will say [uncustomizable] next to them, and you'll still be able to play as them.
I automated the entire process of scanning through the NPC's and outputting every single one of their items, so you should theoretically have every single possible item of clothing for each character (Besides for hats and sunglasses! I just can't figure out where those are right now lol). Even the animals have a few options. I also went through and removed all the duplicate models, and the models that have been causing several other trainer's I've seen to crash.
Also threw my own manager in there for keyboard input. The original felt a little unresponsive. This one should be able to type as fast as you can press the keys!
Menu - F3 (Standalone)
Menu - F4 (NativeTrainer Merge)
Up - Numpad 8
Down - Numpad 2
Left - Numpad 4
Right - Numpad 6
Select - Numpad 5
Back - Numpad 0
You can change the controls in the CharacterMenuControls file. It gets generated once you start up the game with the mod installed.
- You turn back to michael when you die or when you get arrested. If I didn't turn you back, you'd get stuck in an infinite loading loop for some reason. This is part of the reason I implemented a save feature.
- Some of the categories might seem odd. They're correct for the most part, but every once in a while, you'll see a mask in the shoe category, or just an odd category name. I didn't sort them into the slots, I only named and indexed them, so blame Rockstar for being unorganized and inconsistent lol.
- Some clothes aren't entirely visible, or just plain don't have a texture. Not really a problem I can solve, but luckily it's not too frequent. It's mostly in the multiplayer models because they have so many options (freemode m and freemode f if you were looking for them)
- I had a glitch for a while where the Face category's name was showing up as null. It randomly fixed itself at some point, which of course means it's not really fixed at all, so if you come across this glitch, let me know.
- You get stripped of your weapons when changing models.
- Conflict with endeavour mod menu. Numpad 8 and 2 keys won't work. Just switch them to any other keys for a temp fix.
- At SOME point, I'll hopefully get around to naming all the NPC's, because as of now, they're all just based on the model's file name.
- Also plan on going through and renaming some of the categories that don't match up with the items. I have a system in place to override the strings for just a single model, I just need to specify which ones need it.
- Some formatting adjustments.
- Add Heist characters
- Add hats and glasses
If you guys have any features you think should be added, let me know!
Just drop CharacterMenu.asi into your root GTA V folder and play.
v1.0.1 - Fixed glitch where possible number of outfits in each slot was doubled after loading a save
v1.0.2 - Merged Native Trainer and CharacterMenu into one mod for those who just wanted one trainer. Standalone is still available as well.
Thanks to Alexander Blade for the script hook. Couldn't have done any of this without it.
Bist du der Autor dieser Modifications? Falls jemand deine Mod geklaut hat, kannst du diesen Mod melden und einen Antrag auf Löschung stellen.