With Railroad Engineer, you can drive trains and trams in Grand Theft Auto V.
Don't forget to like Railroad Engineer!
Hint: Edit the ini-file to change the behavior of Railroad Engineer.
Official Video: Train Crash and Derailment
- drive the train or the tram with different properties
- easy access (optional realistic entrance)
- realistic and nonlinear acceleration/braking
- open/close doors (animated)
- change seat in freight train
- derailment (automatic, manual)
- explosions and collisions with derailed trains
- engineer commands (see below)
- displays (speed mph/kmh, derailment, doors, distance)
- ini-file (configuration file can be changed during the game)
How to use
- Install Script Hook V
- Download Railroad Engineer and copy the files to the main game folder
Wait for a train and hold [F] near the loco of the freight train or near the tram.
- [F] * enter/exit train
- [W] accelerate / brake (backwards)
- [S] brake / accelerate (backwards)
- [␣] brake
- [␣]+[S] hard brake
- [X] * derail manually
- [E] * horn
- [H] headlights
- [G] open/close doors
- [Q] radio
- [E] ** engineer command (freight train)
- [A], [D] change seat (freight train)
** engineer must be alive and inside the train
(for more details see the readme file)
Enter a freight train and do not kick out the engineer. Choose your desired command with [E]. Leave the cab with [F] and jump off the train. Now the engineer executes your command.
Hint: Engineer commands are not available if the engineer is dead or not inside the train.
View Topic on GTAForums