VRope v18.104.22.16889 alpha.
This mod allows you to attach pairs of objects using wires/ropes. You can attach objects to virtually anything. Peds, walls, streetlights, dogs, helicopters, mailboxes, cars, etc.
( F11 ) Disable/Enable the Mod.
The mod is enabled automatically on game load.
> Added the VRope PDF manual.
> New feature: "Balloon Hook Mode".
- If enabled, in every new rope attachment the first object selected will start to fly upwards.
- Increase/decrease the force that propel the objects upwards in air as you wish.
> New feature: "No Subtitle Mode". Suppress all subtitle texts generated by the mod [If you're having issues with subtitles when using the mod, try enabling this.]
> New feature: "Multiple Object Selection". Select many objects and perform an action with all of them at once.
> Improved keyboard input.
> Minor bug fixing.
Main Features & Default Controls
> Important: All control keys and button assignments can be changed in the VRope.ini config file
- Attach a pair of objects with a rope/wire.
(Aim+H Key | Aim+A Button).
- Attach the player character to an object. Works when the player is on foot or driving.
(Aim+T Key | Aim+B Button).
- Apply a directed force to the the object you're aiming at.
(Aim+LShiftKey+E Keys | Aim+DPadLeft Button)
- Apply a force with inverted direction to the object you're aiming at.
(Aim+LMenu(Left Alt)+E Keys | Aim+Y Button)
- Apply a force to an object towards a second object or position.
(Aim+E Key | Aim+A Button)
- Increase the force value.
(LMenu(Left Alt)+WeaponWheelPrev Key | RightShoulder+RightStickUp Buttons)
- Decrease the force value.
(LMenu(Left Alt)+WeaponWheelNext Keys | RightShoulder+RightStickDown Buttons)
- Wind the last rope created or all the ropes to make the attached objects get closer.
((Hold) Y/J Keys | DPadRight/DPadRight+RightShoulder Buttons).
- Unwind the last rope created or all the ropes until they return to their original lengths.
((Hold) U/K Keys | None/DPadUp+X Buttons).
- Detach the last attachment or all attachments created.
(X/Z Keys | DPadDown/DPadDown+RightTrigger Buttons).
- Toggle the "Balloon Hook Mode".
(LMenu+LShiftKey Keys | LeftThumb Button).
- Increase the Balloon Up Force.
(LShiftKey+WeaponPrev Keys | LeftTrigger+RightShoulder+RightStickUp Buttons).
- Decrease the Balloon Up Force.
(LShiftKey+WeaponNext Keys | LeftTrigger+RightShoulder+RightStickDown Buttons).
- Toggle the "No Subtitles Mode">
(LMenu+Back (Backspace) Keys).
- Objects are automatically detached when they are too far from the player (Only if Free Range Mode is disabled).
- Objects are attached based on where you aimed at them.
- Objects are automatically detached if they get deleted/despawned by the game.
- Making attached peds move at extreme speeds may crash the game.
- Peds (except the player) can't be attach to more than one object/ped for now.
- Dead peds become immovable after a few seconds on the ground and can't be attached to anything.
- ...and a few others.
- Unzip everything inside your GTA V/scripts/
"Why use this when the JulioNIB's JC3 mod already has all those features and blablabla"
Yeah, yeah i know. I just wanted to created my own mod and implement my favorite features myself: attaching things to each other
using ropes and cables, etc. I just hope someone will find this useful or fun to play with.