10.00 bei 2 Bewertungen
--Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 RDB LibertyWalk Spyder--
- Converted to GTAV by_Se7enMoon [YCA Modder Group]
Download (This Cars was deleted in the new Version of the Package, I will see what I can do):
- Paintjob done by_Quad
Version History and notes:
------ Version 1.0 ------
- RDB LibertyWalk Decals in Black/Red
- RDB LibertyWalk Decals in White/Red
- Liberty Walk Spoiler-Decal (for the standard spoiler) (Optional)
- Interior Stitches Changed from Blue to Grey (Optional)
- Interior Stripes changed from Blue to Grey (Optional)
- Brake Calipers changed from RED to Grey (Optional)
- North Yankton changed to RDB Plate (Optional)
Using OpenIV to locate and open the "lp610lb.ytd", and add the "610_sign_2 & 610_sign_3" (without ""), click safe, done*.
lp610lb.ytd Location: GTAV/Mods/x64/dlcpacks/lambo/dlc.rpf/x64/vehicles.rpf/lp610lb.ytd
Replace Method:If you want to replace the original livery just click replace the "610_sign_1" with the
one youd like to install, click safe, done*
Adding Method:If you want to Add my textures, just Add them. No need to change anything in the carol.meta !
Installation Spoiler-Decal / Grey Brake Calipers / Stitches / Stripes
--Everything Highly recommend with the Paintjobs !--
Using OpenIV to locate and open the "lp610lb.ytd" and replace the:
- "other" file (If you want the Liberty Walk Spoiler Decal) with the "other.png"
- "carpet" file (If you want to use the grey stitches) with the carpet.png and the cuciture file with the "cuciture.png"
- "cuci_color" file (If you want Grey stripes in the Interior. Highly recommend if you use the Grey stitches!) with the "cuci_color.png"
- "nodamage_lod0" & "hub_color" file (If you want Grey Brake Calipers) with the "nodamage_lod0.png" & "hub_color.png"
after replaceing the files click "Safe", Done :)
"lp610lb.ytd" File Location: GTAV/Mods/x64/dlcpacks/lambo/dlc.rpf/x64/vehicles.rpf/lp610lb.ytd
Using OpenIV to locate and open the vehshare.ytd in location 1 and replace the "yankton_plate" (without ""), click safe
Now do the same in location 2 (replace the yankton_plate), done.
vehshare.ytd Location 1 : Mods/x64w.rpf/dlcpacks/mpbeach/dls.rpf/x64/gta5/vehicles/mpbeachvehicles.rpf/vehshare.ytd
vehshare.ytd Location 2 : Mods/x64e/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf/vehshare.ytd
If you use this Plate, you have to delete the Initials (Ingame) of the plate with a trainer, and set a dot instead the initials,
for proper use of the RDB Plate !
It was much work to create and add all decals properly to the car parts, so I hope you enjoy !! :)
*sry for my bad English* :P
You can contact me on Steam, click the link on 5Mods
Bist du der Autor dieser Modifications? Falls jemand deine Mod geklaut hat, kannst du diesen Mod melden und einen Antrag auf Löschung stellen.