10.00 bei 5 Bewertungen
| Doraemon Time Machine |
MOD Creater: Yoha
This Time Machine is come from the Newest Doraemon Movie, you can see the original one in the movie screenshots.
I made a little change to this machine. I changed the tank to doors, and move the place of Transmission case, and also add the Doraemon Text sign on the front side. and last, I add a chair behind the main seat, so the passenger have some place to seat.
I recommended use First persion site to fly this Time Machine.
For now, there is a funny problem that the main body can not been climb, you can not stand on the floor.
Easy way to install the MOD, just remember to backup the files!
(1) Open the "Replace buzzard2" folder, and then use OpenIV to open the vehicles.rpf.
(2) Then Drag these three files into it.
(3) Rebuild the vehicles.rpf.
(4) In the game, use spawn tool, to spawn the Buzzard2, Have Fun!
This installation helps you install the Time machine into GTA5 DLC Packs.
(1) Use OpenIV to open this location:
(2) Drag Time Machine files into this rpf.
"timemachine.yft", "timemachine.ytd", "timemachine.yft"
Now, it is very important:
(3) First：open the "(1) This code add to handing.meta.txt", and copy the code, then paste them into handing.meta, under the 3rd line "".
(4) Second: open the "(2) This code add to vehicle.meta.txt", and copy the code, then paste them into vehicles.meta, under the 5th line ""
(5) Third: open the "(3) Also, this code add to vehicle.meta.txt", and copy the code, then paste them into the vehicles.meta, under the line "".
You can search the "txdRelationships", and find its place.
Now, you have already add the Time machine into the DLC packs
Then, You need the Tools "NativeTrainer", and open the "(4) This code add to NativeTrainerConfig.xml.txt", then copy the code, then paste them into NativeTrainerConfig.xml, under the line ""
In the Game, use Native Tranier tool to spawn the Time Machine.
Feel free to leave the coments to me.
Bist du der Autor dieser Modifications? Falls jemand deine Mod geklaut hat, kannst du diesen Mod melden und einen Antrag auf Löschung stellen.