10.00 based on 49 votes
This open-source tool, easy to use IMG Console allows to create/modify GTA IMG archives with simplicity.
And two modes are available: interactive mode and script mode.
In interactive mode you can type commands from keyboard and execute in command prompt.
Script mode will be useful for modders who want to create automatic modification of IMG archives and depends on script file.
An application works with more one version of IMG archives:
• version 1 (GTA III, GTA VC, GTA III Mobile)
• version 2 (GTA SA)
• version 3 (GTA IV)
• version fastman92_GTASA
IMG archive of max 8 terabytes is supported.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
** 2.2, 20-07-2015
- added IMG_FASTMAN92_GTASA_ENCRYPTION_TYPE_VARIATION_2
- fixed bug with encryption, the 2.1 version would produce corrupt encrypted data
** 2.1, 19-07-2015
- removed a useless debugging code when opening the IMG archive version 3
- bug with saving a list of files in IMG version 1 or fixed.
- bug with setting the default encryption and compression type for IMG formats that haven't these features, fixed.
- fixed 8 TB IMG archive support.
- added setArchiveMetadataEncryption command
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.