10.00 based on 13 votes
GTA V Weapon Stats For GTA San Andreas (V2)
This mod brings the weapon stats and prices from Grand Theft Auto V to GTA San Andreas.
- All weapons are now wielded with both hands. (You'll notice this on guns like the pistol or Micro SMG.)
- Also, when you reach hitman level, you'll get the "extended clip" on the gun. (Some, like the Sawnoff don't have extended clips)
- When purchasing the weapon, you'll get the same ammo as you would in GTA V.
- Damage and ammo have been edited appropriately.
The weapons list:
Colt 45 -> Pistol
Silenced Pistol -> Pistol W/Silenced attachment
Desert Eagle -> Pistol .50 (Collectors Edition/Returning Players DLC)
Sub Machine Guns
Tec9 -> Machine Pistol
Uzi -> Micro SMG
SMG -> Assault SMG
Shotgun -> Pump Shotgun
Sawnoff Shotgun -> Sawed Off Shotgun
Combat Shotgun -> Assault Shotgun
AK47 -> Assault Rifle
M4 -> Carbine Rifle
Country Rifle -> Musket (The Independence Day DLC)
Sniper Rifle -> Heavy Sniper
Drag the weapon.dat into your GTA SA data folder.
GTA V Weapon HUD Names:
Drag "vhud_text" into your GTA V HUD folder.
3.) NOTES & BUGS
- In GTA V, the Minigun holds 9999 rounds, however, when i tried to set the Minigun rounds to 9999 the game crashed. So the Minigun holds 999 instead of 9999.
Feel free to use my mod in any mod packs but please credit me.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.