|Author:||Dmitrii_Mods, Ubisoft Reflection
Website | Email
|Downloads:||25583 | Statistics|
9.95 based on 22 votes
So, I imagine my new conversation - Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 1959 model year from Driver: San Francisco (in the screenshots - version with IVF, the archive is also a model for standard lamps). Model features:
* Good quality models
* Good texture
* Adapting the model for the active dashboard (wipers, speedometer, fuel gauge, a thermometer, a wheel), IVF (brake lights, high beams, fog lights, reverse lights, lighting devices).
* Supports CA-rooms and mud
* CJ's hands on the steering wheel
* New configuration handling, carcols (the colors selected in accordance with the factory), vehsets (for correct operation of the instrument panel, a file located in the data, if the mode is set). Spelled out in the ReadMe.
* Damaged parts: hood, trunk, doors, wings
* Own shadow, collision, chassis_vlo
* Works well with ENB
* Replaces Hermes
* DK22Pac for creating Improved Vehicles Features
* Izerli for the creation of Active Dashboard
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.