Willkommen auf meiner GTAinside Benutzerseite! Hier findest du Informationen über mich und mein Leben in Los Santos und Liberty City. Falls doch Fragen hast, schreib mir doch einfach eine Private Nachricht.
@NGR_Ardiansyah Ok, damage is good enough already. I wanted to ask too if 1993 model dff comes with a custom engine as an extra, if it does, it should not, because RX7 was fresh on the market in 1992 at the time of the game's events and the custom engine is modern built, ruining the original atmosphere of the game.
It is similar with Hotknife, with it spawning in only one place and being unique in the game world of SA, and supposedly having one owner, i think it would be great to update the archive with the separate dff that is identical to the game's Hotknife. I think i am not the only one with that preference.
By the way, what is next in plan for release? Will there be more classic cars?
Good job. But i do have some objections:
1. Everything about the model is very well detailed, except only for the steering wheel. It doesn't look like a smooth model, and the texture is stretched and blurred. Is there any better model of the steering wheel?
2. Side marker lights are not supposed to serve as turn signals, but to only help illuminate the edges of car in the night, see this photo:
3. Rear reflective surfaces around the reverse light are not stopping lights, but used to reflect light from cars behind it. So they should not activate during braking, but only reflect light, like bicycle pedals reflective lights.
4. Damage is only scratches, maybe you couldn't add damage because you converted it so fast, or maybe because of Vehfuncs extra features but i would prefer having only one variation with detailed damage.
5. I forgot to mention this about the Ford Hot Rod but can you update the model to add a separate model that is identical to original SA Hotknife model, without other variations and paintjobs. Because Hotknife is a unique vehicle in SA, spawns in only one location and never in traffic. And maybe add some damage to that model, like twisted body parts on impact, and lumps and bumps on the chassis. What do you think?
I tested only the 1993 model dff.
Please take this advice as constructive criticism. Either way, this is the best replacement for ZR350 so far. Thanks for this great convert!
@NGR_Ardiansyah Just noticed that your Aventador has more than 4x the downloads than this Ford but less 10 star ratings. It looks like people prefer true replacement mods more than modern supercars. Anyway, keep up the great work.
@NGR_Ardiansyah Please make sure FD RX7 is as authentic as possible to 1993 model year. Most of FD RX7 in USA were sold in 1992 as 1993 model year. Here is from a Wiki article on RX7:
In 1993, three North American models were offered; the "base", the touring, and the R models. The touring FD included a sunroof, fog lights, leather seats, a rear window wiper and a Bose Acoustic Wave system. The R (R1 in 1993 and R2 in 1994–95) models featured upgraded springs, Bilstein shocks, an additional engine oil cooler, an aerodynamics package comprising a front lip and rear wing, and suede seats.
Also, please make rear spoiler as an extra.