This open-source tool, easy to use IMG Console allows to create/modify GTA IMG archives with simplicity.
And two modes are available: interactive mode and script mode.
In interactive mode you can type commands from keyboard and execute in command prompt.
Script mode will be useful for modders who want to create automatic modification of IMG archives and depends on script file.
An application works with more one version of IMG archives:
• version 1 (GTA III, GTA VC, GTA III Mobile)
• version 2 (GTA SA)
IMG archive of max 8 terabytes is supported.
** Changes in 1.5:
- fixed error with offsets occuring when there existed files of 0 length in IMG archive
- fixed crashing when command name was unexpectedly too long (buffer overflow)
- fixed comments, they work now, use // two slashes at the beginning of line
- added new command: -importFromDirectory "path\\to\\directory"
- added new command: -getAmountOfUnusedSpace
It imports all files from specified directory.