Scratch made by Vertelvis
This script adds a new safehouse to GTA IV, in the Westdyke area on the western island. This mod has the following features:
- Save and load at the safehouse
- Saving at the safehouse is tracked, assuring you spawn at the right safehouse when restarting the game
- Up to 8 vehicles can be saved at the safehouse, including model, car colors 1-4, livery and extra's.
- Teleport from any point in the world to the safehouse
- Respawn a single or all vehicles at the safehouse
- Safehouse garage doors can be opened and closed
- Customizable key bindings via the .ini-file
- All features are controlled via an ingame menu system
- Compatible with ikt's Traffic Load Fix
- Compatible with and can be run together with my Meadows Park Safehouse mod
- Detailed instructions on saving cars and making them spawn ingame included
- Document with all numeric key bindings included
- GTA IV 126.96.36.199
- .Net Scripthook 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Any ASI-loader
Furthermore all prerequisites for the above are also needed in order to run this mod.
Changed in v1.1:
- Removed the fixed garage camera
From 01/02/13 onward I will release my mods on the following sites:
I have reached an agreement with the site moderator of GTAinside to upload my mods there now too. All future mods will also be uploaded there.