Chevorlet Suburban (NFS placa)
The newest issue of the english version of the OXM -magazine brings you the first GTA IV review. Although the official release is Friday, we had the chance to read the article. Most important fact at first: GTA IV received a 10 of 10 points rating!
The review includes some more details and new screenshots.
Here you can find some key phrases of the article:
- In comparison to the equivalent, the "Statue of Happiness" doesn't hold a torch but a teacup.
- Some popular voice actors play themselves in the game.
- Collecting hidden packages becomes easier to find because there is a soft sound when you're near to them.
- Would you miss the email spam in the game? Don't worry ... Rockstar Games takes care ;-)
- A vehicle's tires will become ablaze when you drive through flames, and it will end in a flat after a while.
- One of the missions involve driving with two bodies in your car's trunk - if it so happens that you hit a bump and the trunk opens, you'll have to swiftly get out of your car and close the trunk before you alert anyone around you.
- At the beginning of the game, Niko only has an old second hand cellphone. As the game progresses, you acquire superior models that allows for things such as taking pictures.