Next GTA IV Patch (v18.104.22.168) *update*
Jump to the comment formular
Rockstar Games released the next patch for GTA IV, which includes the following improvements:
- Interior Lights for ATI 1900 series cards:
- All light sources appear for users with 1900 series ATI cards. (ie. Pool Mini Game)
- ALT-TAB fixed
- Graphics Settings:
- Added menu option " OFF " for Reflection quality
- Added menu option " OFF " for Shadow quality
- Physics optimizations to improve situations with heavy physics calculations (ie. 32 player races)
- Graphical Performance Optimizations
- NAT Type detection
- Detect if user has a " strict " NAT and displays message for user
- Voice chat is received even if your microphone is turned off
- Keyboard / Mouse
- Remapping restrictions removed
- Allow Enter, Backspace, and Arrow keys to be remapped by user
- Allow multiple mouse buttons to be mapped
- Enable/Disable DirectInput in Menu
- Users can now activate/deactivate Direct Input devices from "Controls" menu.
- If commandline "-usedirectinput" is active, it will override pause menu setting.
- Use 2 direct input devices simultaneously (ie. Wheel and Gamepad)
- Users can now use 2 different controllers at once, including 1 XInput and 1 Direct Input device.
- Added more Direct Input / XInput device support
- Saitek P380/P480/P580/P990
- Saitek PS1000/PS2700/P3200/P3600
- Gravis Eliminator Shock gamepad
- Detect modified files and prevent users from entering multiplayer if found
- Game will prompt with a message after blocking user with modified data files from entering multiplayer
- Should prevent multiplayer access from cell phone and GFWL join in progress
- Scroll Bar improved response
- Tweaked to respond better to keyboard inputs
- Sped up load times for users with many clips
TITLE UPDATE 2 FIXES:
- Return of Hot Dog Stands and other props
- Missing hot dog vendors, fences, gates, pylons should be present throughout the world.
- Scrolling signboards
- Activate missing scrolling signboard text (ie. highway signs, Star Junction, Clock Tower Sign)
- ALT-TAB pauses game during cutscenes
- Cutscenes should now pause and resume correctly after an ALT-TAB task switch. Audio remains in sync.
GENERAL ADDITIONS / FIXES:
- Mismatched MODO/Perseus Clothing
- Fixed a bug when Niko mixes clothing from Perseus and Modo
- 360 Controller Texture
- Controller image should be visible in Controller Configuration screen
The famous tool "OpenIV" has been already updated and supports the newest GTA IV version (22.214.171.124). You can download it here!
An updated version of Xlive Less has also been released. (Download)
Back to the news overview