Mods, Mods, Mods ...
The newest issue of the english version of the OXM -magazine brings you the first GTA IV review. Although the official release is Friday, we had the chance to read the article. Most important fact at first: GTA IV received a 10 of 10 points rating!
The review includes some more details and new screenshots.
Here you can find some key phrases of the article:
- In comparison to the equivalent, the "Statue of Happiness" doesn't hold a torch but a teacup.
- Some popular voice actors play themselves in the game.
- Collecting hidden packages becomes easier to find because there is a soft sound when you're near to them.
- Would you miss the email spam in the game? Don't worry ... Rockstar Games takes care ;-)
- A vehicle's tires will become ablaze when you drive through flames, and it will end in a flat after a while.
- One of the missions involve driving with two bodies in your car's trunk - if it so happens that you hit a bump and the trunk opens, you'll have to swiftly get out of your car and close the trunk before you alert anyone around you.
- At the beginning of the game, Niko only has an old second hand cellphone. As the game progresses, you acquire superior models that allows for things such as taking pictures.
Back to the news overview