2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable GTA San Andreas Mod
1884 user online
Mod Database
Latest Mods
Featured Mods
File Upload
Tutorials
FAQ
Search
 

Information
(?)
Title: 2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable
(Download)
Category: /Cars/Pontiac

Author: ikey07
Website | Email

Date: 09.04.2014 | 3623 Downloads
Filesize: 3.956 MB

Rating:
8.97 based on 58 votes

HD, 90% reworked model
Two bodykits included
New wheel style for wide kit ( Import wheel )
Optimized for SA:MP
Works with original SA lights
SA Plate + Custom shadow/collision
ImVehFt compatible
2 Paintjob and template included
Download
Advertising
Favorites
Here you can add this modification to your personal favorites.
Advertising
Screenshots
2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable

2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable 2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable 2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable
Videos
Add new
Video.


Comments | 29 posts so far
Your Name/Nick:


Your Message:



Attention:
You need to be registered and signed in to post comments!
VIP_EDSlSmoking
"King of GTA"
King of GTA
Comments: 329
09.06.2014, 01:42

08.06.2014, 07:36

|Nice :D |
|10/10 ♣
VIP_EDSlSmoking
"King of GTA"
King of GTA
Comments: 329
08.06.2014, 09:11

|Nice :D |
|10l10 ♣
SpinP
"Gangster"
Gangster
Comments: 46
03.05.2014, 04:08

Mariposaaaaaa pontiac que va a ser de mi? sin tus caricias nena que va a ser de mi? ♪

10/10
SnixD
"Vic"
Vic
Comments: 2
14.04.2014, 17:44

BTW I edited it "a bit" for my personal use and here's a tip for the update: Adapt for SA lights, move it to the back a bit so it's not that drifty, scale wheels and the car down a bit, make Rog's Paintjob for it, maybe a wheel for the Alien body as well and fix the reflection (Stock car reflects, upgrade parts don't, same happened with your 240SX Tuneable) I did some of these things and now I love it :D
Deyu0713
"Gangster"
Gangster
Comments: 47
13.04.2014, 14:13

Great! And with the imvehft this mod looks more realistic. Nice work 10/10
kian mehr
"Pickpocket"
Pickpocket
Comments: 11
13.04.2014, 10:50

is very good
ikey07
"Gangster"
Gangster
Comments: 43
11.04.2014, 19:05

@vincentiuserwin, only main body is original from NFS:MW
vincentiuserwin
"Bounty Hunter"
Bounty Hunter
Comments: 76
11.04.2014, 14:55

still 90%? So whats the other 10%? Its still perfect for me, as I replaced Pumbars GTO with this one :D
swk5607
"Assassin"
Assassin
Comments: 112
11.04.2014, 10:28

Oh, It was my mistake. I somehow accidently put another wg_L_a_l.dff, and this caused to have weird side skirt :(...Anyway, good work on GTO!
swk5607
"Assassin"
Assassin
Comments: 112
11.04.2014, 00:33