|Title:||1991 Chevrolet Caprice Lowered
|Date:||30.10.2013 | 2045 Downloads|
9.00 based on 9 votes
|This is Den[KEIF]’s Caprice to which I have made many fixes and modifications. I got his permission to upload 3yrs ago (2010), but forgot all about it till now due to death in the family at the time. There may be better 91-92 Caprices available today, but they are all stock. I prefer the looks of Den[KEIF]’s customized Caprice over stock, so if you do too, but wish it had some problems fixed, here you go.
Mods and fixes
- Size (scale) significantly reduced.
- Supports 2-tone color schemes.
- 1991 style blacked out pillars.
- Chrome removed from taillights and trunk.
- Front wheels enlarged (wheel gap reduced).
- Axles moved to line up with wheels.
- Brake rotors/hubs moved inside of wheels.
- Antenna moved to front fender.
- 3rd brake light reshaped and resized.
- Fixed 3rd brake light unable to illuminate through glass.
- Lights illuminate more realistic.
- Front blinkers illuminate amber color.
- Lights expose reflector when damaged.
- Probably bunch of stuff I forgot...