|Title:||BMW M5 Met & Unmarked Police
|Date:||20.12.2013 | 8302 Downloads|
9.34 based on 68 votes
|Name - BMW 5 E60 Metropolitan Police Pack (ELS-7)
Date - 13/9/2013
Author - Double Doppler (D.Doppler)
Contact - email@example.com
Version - 1.1
Copyright © 2013 Double Doppler
See www.youtube.com/TheDoubledoppler for more fantastic addons for Arma 2 and GTA IV!
ARV = Armed Response Vehicle, commonly seen patrolling the streets of London.
This BMW 5 pack comes with five models:
- BMW 5 E60 2010 (Metropolitan Police, ARV with Liberty LED Lightbar)
- BMW 5 E60 2006 (Metropolitan Police, ARV with Maxim Halogen Lightbar)
- BMW 5 E60 2009 (Metropolitan Police, Unmarked Traffic Interceptor)
- CIVLIAN VERSION INCLUDED IN SEPERATE ARCHIVE, DUE TO A BUG WITH LCPDFR'S FILE UPLOAD SYSTEM.
DPG skins are provided with the ARV variants too!
* These Models were closely based on the real BMW 5 E60 units in service with the Metropolitan Police.
All ELS & component setups are highly accurate and true to their real versions on both the MARKED & UNMARKED
- Templates INCLUDED, so you can make your own skins!
- Supports multiple liveries
- No dirt bug
- Highly accurate lightbar & component setup
- Authentic registration plates
- Realistic indicator lights
- Included HANDLING & DASH CAM configuration lines - closely matched to the real BMW 5 E60 specifications!
- High quality skins - these are the most accurate and HQ you will find for GTA IV!
- Civilian & unmarked versions included!
v1.1 (13 September 2013)
- Fixed specular issues on vehicle tyres - were too reflective for some users.
v1.0 (12 September 2013)
- Initial public release via File Share.
Components configured & setup in zModeler by Double Doppler:
- Antennas (PriMan)
- Federal Signal Vama Micro LED (Corleone)
- Whelen Liberty (EVI, edited to UK version by Double Doppler)
- Premier Hazard Maxim (Double Doppler)
- Met Police MDT Roof-Set (Double Doppler)
- Met Police Traffic Wing-Mirror (Double Doppler)
- Genesis I Radar (BxBugs)
- Whelen Dominator (Pengi & azniairsoftdude)
ALL skins created by Double Doppler. Also re-mapped a few templates and fixed up things here & there (dirt bug, roof racks etc.)
Fixed up the indicators so the front are alligned up with the rear, and re-mapped the rear indicators to make them