|Date:||20.07.2005 | 97777 Downloads|
5.51 based on 3550 votes
ZModeler have been released with GTA:SA .dff filter. You can create vehicles, bikes, boats and other 3D meshes in ZModeler or in another software and export scene to .DFF file for GTA San Andreas. Registered users can import .DFF files from GTA into ZModeler as well. Please, make sure you have proper version of ZModeler and dff filter by opening Options\Settings then Plugins\Manager and comparing file version with the minimum requirements as below.
1) ZModeler v2.0.4 (build 698 and higher)
2) GTA San Andreas DFF filtter (build 177 and higher)
3) IMGTool v2 or higher (the one that support .img files "VER2")
4) Any of preferable .txd tools (TXDTool, TXDWorkshop etc.)
All limitations below apply to current implementation only and might be fixed/removed later if stated accordingly.
- Only San Andreas .dff files are supported: RenderWare v3.5 (0x1803FFFF).
- TGA textures required for importing.
- Only vehicle files were tested (not sure about boats, aircrafts etc.)
- Player (soft-skin meshes) are not supported yet.
- Light nodes are not exported yet
- "Coronastar" effect ignored currently
- Alpha-mask texture ignored currently
- Specular texture is forced to vehiclespecdot64
- Import of GTA:SA .dff files (in registered version only)
- Export of GTA:SA .dff files
- Auto head/tail lights detection
- First and second colors support (Primary and secondary colors)
- Collision support
- Shadow support
- TGA, BMP or DDS textures on import
- File Locking, comments and thumbnail. Be warned: SAVE YOUR WORK IN .Z3D FILE and export to .dff only when you are going to change files in game. LOCKED FILES CAN
NOT BE IMPORTED INTO ZMODELER!