2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable GTA San Andreas Mod
2147 User online
Mod Datenbank
Neuste Mods
Featured Mods
Mod Upload
Tutorials
FAQ
Suche
 

Information
(?)
Titel: 2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable
(Download)
Kategorie: /Cars/Pontiac

Autor: ikey07
Website | Email

Datum: 09.04.2014 | 2937 Downloads
Dateigröße: 3.956 MB

Bewertung:
8.97 bei 58 Bewertungen

HD, 90% reworked model
Two bodykits included
New wheel style for wide kit ( Import wheel )
Optimized for SA:MP
Works with original SA lights
SA Plate + Custom shadow/collision
ImVehFt compatible
2 Paintjob and template included
Download
Werbung
Favoriten
Hier hast du die Möglichkeit, diesen Mod zu deinen persönlichen Favoriten hinzuzufügen.
Werbung
Screenshots
2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable

2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable 2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable 2005 Pontiac GTO Tunnable
Videos
Neues
Video hinzufügen.


Kommentare | 29 Beiträge bisher
Dein Nickname:


Deine Nachricht:



Achtung:
Du musst registriert und eingeloggt sein, um Kommentare zu posten!
VIP_EDSlSmoking
"King of GTA"
King of GTA
Kommentare: 329
09.06.2014, 01:42

08.06.2014, 07:36

|Nice :D |
|10/10 ♣
VIP_EDSlSmoking
"King of GTA"
King of GTA
Kommentare: 329
08.06.2014, 09:11

|Nice :D |
|10l10 ♣
SpinP
"Gangster"
Gangster
Kommentare: 46
03.05.2014, 04:08

Mariposaaaaaa pontiac que va a ser de mi? sin tus caricias nena que va a ser de mi? ♪

10/10
SnixD
"Neuling"
Neuling
Kommentare: 2
14.04.2014, 17:44

BTW I edited it "a bit" for my personal use and here's a tip for the update: Adapt for SA lights, move it to the back a bit so it's not that drifty, scale wheels and the car down a bit, make Rog's Paintjob for it, maybe a wheel for the Alien body as well and fix the reflection (Stock car reflects, upgrade parts don't, same happened with your 240SX Tuneable) I did some of these things and now I love it :D
Deyu0713
"Gangster"
Gangster
Kommentare: 46
13.04.2014, 14:13

Great! And with the imvehft this mod looks more realistic. Nice work 10/10
kian mehr
"Taschendieb"
Taschendieb
Kommentare: 11
13.04.2014, 10:50

is very good
ikey07
"Gangster"
Gangster
Kommentare: 40
11.04.2014, 19:05

@vincentiuserwin, only main body is original from NFS:MW
vincentiuserwin
"Gauner"
Gauner
Kommentare: 38
11.04.2014, 14:55

still 90%? So whats the other 10%? Its still perfect for me, as I replaced Pumbars GTO with this one :D
swk5607
"Kopfgeldjäger"
Kopfgeldjäger
Kommentare: 91
11.04.2014, 10:28

Oh, It was my mistake. I somehow accidently put another wg_L_a_l.dff, and this caused to have weird side skirt :(...Anyway, good work on GTO!
swk5607
"Kopfgeldjäger"
Kopfgeldjäger
Kommentare: 91
11.04.2014, 00:33