|Titel:||MV Agusta Brutale 910s v1.0.0
Website | Email
|Datum:||19.12.2012 | 10332 Downloads|
8.80 bei 40 Bewertungen
|The Brutale series of motorcycles are manufactured by MV Agusta of Italy. Its style is classified as a naked bike and the series consists of several models powered by either 749.5 cc or 909.1 cc inline-four, dohc-engines.
Standard models include the Brutale 750S, Brutale 910S, Brutale 910R and new for 2008 Brutale 1078RR. In September 2009, MV Agusta revealed two new 2010 Brutale models - the 990R and 1090RR. In 2012 a new 3 cylinders Brutale 675 in an attempt to bring the company back to profitability. On november 2012 a bigger 3 cylinders model is introduced, the Brutale 800, based on the 675.
- Replaces the BF 400 (strongly recommended) or to replace any other, but only a 2-door model car
- High-quality interior
- The presence of the brake discs and calipers
- The presence of chrome and shine
- Working turn signals (Improved Vehicle Features)
- A working display at night (Improved Vehicle Features)
- His own shadow and collision
- Own car optics (Improved Vehicle Features)